Monday, July 30, 2012

Facebook friends lists explained

It never ceases to amaze me the number of "friends" I've somehow aquired on FB. However, each time I try to weed through people, I find myself reaching the same dillemas I did when accepting the friend request. I've decided I'm going to email facebook and suggest the following options for organizing friend lists:

The Obligatory: I-know/knew-you-from-school/church/work-and-it-would-be-awkward-not-to-accept-your-request List

The Never Posts: Never-posts-to-prove-how-important-their-life-is-except-to-share-exciting-news-only-to-disappear-again List

The Negative Nelly: Makes-you-want-to-slit-your-wrists-after-reading-their-status-updates List

The Bipolar: I-only-keep-you-on-here-to-get-my-daily-dose-of-crazy List

The Never Really Liked You: I-just-like-to-stalk-your-page-to-make-myself-feel-better List

The Once Upon A Time: We-used-to-be-friends-but-never-talk-anymore-yet-are-still-fb-friends List

The Family: Will-always-lend-their-opinion-even-though-we-just-discussed-this-for-an-hr-on-the-phone-but-maybe-if-I-post-it-on-your-page-you'll-listen List

The Few: People-who-actually-read/comment/like-things-on-my-profile List


I'll be awaiting their reply......





No comments:

Post a Comment